OASIS is the General Service Administration’s newest contracting vehicle open to all Federal Government agencies.
OASIS (One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services) is a multiple award, Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity Contract (ID/IQ) that provides flexible and innovative solutions for complex professional services across all lifecycle phases. This solutions-based contract provides a multidisciplined approach to meeting complex government requirements for integrated professional services in the broadest context of the contract’s scope, incorporating all contract types along with ancillary support services and supplies. OASIS provides ease of use for client agencies and maximum flexibility at the task order level.
Benefits of using OASIS include the following:
- Supports both commercial and noncommercial requirements
- Task Orders are competed among world-class providers of OASIS professional services
- Solutions-based contract includes hardware, software, and ancillary support for integrated professional services solutions
- Allows all contract types (fixed-price, cost reimbursement, labor-hour, and Time and Materials including hybrids)
- Streamlined acquisitions and better accountability
- Full-service administrative office for scope reviews and complete lifecycle support
- Enables agencies to concentrate on their missions rather than the acquisition itself – minimizing unnecessary proliferation of interagency and agency-wide contracts
- Low Contract Access Fee
- Agencies can use GSA’s assisted services for contract support
Why the OASIS Contract?
- Available for use by all Federal government agencies worldwide
- Access to pre-certified and “best in class” contractors
- Full-service support for program management, management consulting, logistics, engineering, scientific and financial services for Commercial and Non-Commercial requirements
- Reduced procurement lead times and administrative costs
- CONUS and OCONUS requirements
- Subcontracting flexibility – teaming determined as task order level
- Access fee is 0.75 percentage unless customer organization has Memorandum of Understanding agreement with OASIS Program Office
- Decentralized ordering
- 104 labor standardized categories; Ordering Contracting Officers may allow other labor categories at task order level
- Allow flexibility for all contract types, including hybrids and cost-reimbursement, at the task order level
- Allow ancillary support components, commonly referred to as Other Direct Costs, at the task order level
- Access to Estimating Tool to assist with preparation of labor portion for Independent Government Cost Estimate
- OASIS Program Office can perform Scope Reviews upon request
As an awardee authorized to compete on the OASIS contract, SPA provides deep domain expertise, problem-solving capabilities, and a results-driven approach across the entire lifecycle of client programs, reaching a wide spectrum of market areas.
With more than 48 years of experience, SPA successfully manages large, integrated professional service projects addressing engineering, analytics, modeling and simulations, financial, and scientific services for U.S. federal clients worldwide.
For more information on OASIS, visit the following pages:
GSA OASIS Website: https://www.gsa.gov/buying-selling/products-services/professional-services/buy-services/oasis-and-oasis-small-business
OASIS Ordering Guide: https://www.gsa.gov/cdnstatic/CONSOLIDATED_OASIS_U_SB_8%28a%29Ordering_Guide_October_27__2020_1603893281.pdf
OASIS Labor Categories: https://www.gsa.gov/cdnstatic/Final_Section_J.1._OASIS_U__Labor_Categories_and_Definitions.pdf
SPA OASIS Points of Contact
Sandra L. Gross
Corporate Contact Information
Systems Planning and Analysis, Inc.
2001 N. Beauregard Street
Alexandria, VA 22311
Awards and Mods
Pool 1 Unrestricted: 47QRAD20DU147